Posts Tagged ‘Pretzels’
Pizza is good….But, are pizza-flavored items good?
We’ll let you decide.
Take a peek at these crazy pizza creations.
- ICE CREAM: Max & Mina’s in Queens, NY, once tried to market a pizza-flavored ice cream. It was unsuccessful, but other odd flavors such as corn on the cob, whitefish, and beer-flavor survived!
- JELLY BEANS: Popular jelly bean manufacturer Jelly Belly has made, in addition to a “popcorn” flavor, pizza-flavored jelly beans!
- BEER: A company in Illinois has developed Mamma Mia Pizza Beer … a pizza-flavored beer that is currently on the market.
- POPCORN: A company called Uptown Popcorn sells pizza-flavored popcorn. Two of the best snacks for movie night, combined!
- HOT DOGS: Recipe site Yummly.com has a number of recipes for “pizza hot dogs.”
- PRETZELS: A company called Pardoe’s sells pizza pretzels, called “Pardoe’s Perky Pizza Flavored Pretzels!”
Of course, there are also gummy pizzas sold (a favorite candy amongst the kids!) as well as many a variation of the pizza-burger, pizza-taco, and pizza-bagel. Many common snacks come in pizza flavor, from Cheetos to Doritos and even Goldfish. Even some dog treats have pizza flavoring! An ideas-oriented website even had a thread of people posting about pizza and other food flavored bubblegum.
To each his own.
What is your favorite non-pizza, pizza treat?
Leave us a comment and let us know!
~~ Ashley Boynes-Shuck